New Delhi: The ongoing violence in France is not taking the name of stopping. The terror of rioters is increasing day by day. The eyes of the world are fixed on the riots that broke out in France. Here the rioters are now targeting foreign nationals as well. In fact, according to the latest reports, rioters have targeted Chinese tourists in Marseille, the main city of France, on which China has strongly objected.
China’s Consulate General in Marseille complained to France that the windows of a bus carrying a Chinese tourist group in the southern city were smashed, causing minor injuries to the Chinese tourists, China’s Consular Affairs Office said in a statement on Sunday. Have come In such a situation, China has called on France to ensure the safety of Chinese citizens and their property.
Chinese Embassy made a special appeal to its citizens
According to China’s state broadcaster CCTV, the Chinese tourists whose bus was attacked have now left France. Although they are very scared to see the atmosphere of France. The Chinese Embassy has said in its statement that Chinese citizens living in France or visiting France need to be careful in view of the current environment. Chinese citizens living in France were advised not to leave the house unnecessarily.
3 thousand rioters in custody so far
Significantly, riots have been going on in France since the death of a 17-year-old teenager by a police bullet. For the last five days, miscreants are creating havoc on the streets of France. So far, about 3 thousand rioters have been taken into custody. There is a deployment of more than 45,000 police on the roads but the ruckus does not seem to be reducing.
Wed Jul 2 , 2023
New Delhi . Union Home Minister Amit Shah spoke to Gujarat Chief Minister Bhupendra Patel about the flood situation in many areas of the state. Took Stock of the Flood Situation. the shah […]