Israel. The conflict between Israel and Palestine continues. Israel has launched a fresh attack in the West Bank. This attack is believed to be very big. This is being said to be the biggest attack in two decades. The history of the dispute between Israel and Palestine is several decades old. The Israeli army carried out massive drone strikes on the militants’ stronghold in the West Bank on Monday morning and deployed hundreds of troops to the area, according to reports.
According to local health officials, at least 5 Palestinians were killed in these attacks. These drone strikes are reminiscent of large-scale military strikes carried out during the second Palestinian uprising two decades ago. Israeli troops entered the Jenin refugee camp on Monday morning, launching the largest operation in the area during more than a year of conflict.
Following a series of attacks by Palestinian militants on Israeli settlements, Israel was under pressure to respond strongly to these attacks. Meanwhile, Israel responded in a dangerous way. Earlier, Israeli settlements were attacked last week. 4 Israelis were killed in this. According to Palestinian media reports, the operation disrupted life for local residents. In some areas the lights went off.
2 thousand soldiers participating in the campaign
Apart from the Palestinians, the violence has also been condemned by the neighboring country of Jordan. An army spokesman, Lieutenant Colonel Richard Hecht, said the operation began at 1 a.m. with an airstrike on a building used by the insurgents to plan attacks. He told that the objective of this operation is to destroy the hideout and seize weapons. 2 thousand soldiers are taking part in this campaign.
5 Palestinians killed in attack
At least five Palestinians were killed in Monday morning’s attack, according to the Palestinian health ministry. While 13 others were injured.
The post Dangerous conflict between Israel and Palestine, Israeli army carried out rapid drone attacks, many Palestinians were killed appeared first on Agniban.