For the month of January, Microsoft is adding some interesting games to its Xbox Game Pass catalog and removing a good handful along the way.
A few days ago we told you about three games to discover absolutely in January on the Xbox Game Pass. Today, Microsoft officially returns with the list of new additions of the month, and there are few of them. Contrary to what we are used to seeing, only 3 new games are arriving for this second half of the month. Here is the full list:
- Persona 3 Portable (Cloud, Console, and PC) – January 19
- Persona 4 Golden (Cloud, Console, and PC) – January 19
- monster hunter rise (Cloud, Console, and PC) – January 20
For the moment, nothing tells us that Microsoft will not return with a new batch of games before the end of the month. However, you will have to settle for these three blockbusters in January. monster hunter rise is the most recent of them. released in 2021, the title has been a huge success in Japan but also around the world, and regularly deploys content updates.
How to enjoy these games?
As a reminder, the Xbox Game Pass is a subscription service offered by Microsoft on Xbox and PC. It is available at the price of 9.99€ per month for standard access which gives you access to a large library of games that is regularly renewed. For 1€2.99, the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate also gives you access to the cloud, Xbox Live Gold as well as the EA Play game library.
From January 15Microsoft informs us that all titles mentioned below will no longer be available. And it is with great sadness that we will have to say goodbye to all these incredible hits. The Game Pass separates itself from many nuggets, including We Happy Few which is an editorial favorite. Here is the full list:
- Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (Cloud, Console and PC)
- Nobody Saves The World (Cloud, Console and PC)
- Pupperazzi (Cloud, Console and PC)
- The Anacrusis (Preview) (Cloud, Console and PC)
- We Happy Few (Cloud, Console and PC)
- Windjammers 2 (Cloud, Console and PC)